Sounds of Discourse

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I was Tagged by Kool not so sKooly and a proud owner of Korean chappals Trinaaaaaaa (Too many K's I am turning to Ekta Kapur or what!!!), so madame here I go

The rules:
1. Put Your iTunes/ music player on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG DOWN NO MATTER WHAT!!!
After you've answered all of the questions, tag other people and then let them know that they have been tagged.



- IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?

Yeh Dil Sun raha hai tere dil ki zubaan, Aie mere humnasheen main wahan tu jahan
My Response: Jeeeez No I just don’t listen I respond also


- WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Zindagi ke Safar main guzar jaate hai jo Muqaam, Wo fir nahi aate.
My Response: Damnit, I am not any Friggin’ Guzzraa hua muqam or makaan…

- WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL ?
It’s amazing how you can speak right to my heart,
Without saying a world you can light up the dark
Try as I may I can never explain,
What I hear when you don’t say a thing
The smile on your face lets me know that u need m e
There is truth in your eyes saying you’ll never leave me
The touch of your hands says you will catch me whenever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all!!!
My Response: Bingo!!! The chemistry as described.


-HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Main Aisa kyon hoon, main aisa kyon hoon
Main jaisa hoon waisa kyon hoon,
Karna hai kya hai mujhko yeh maine kab hai jaana,
Lagta hai gaoonga main zindagi bhar bas yeh gaana
Hoga mera jaane ab kya oh hooo Koi bataye oh hooo
Gadbad hai yeh sab kya oh hooo Koi samjhaye oh hooo
My Response: So true for my ever absconding soul.


- WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom let it be
In My hours of darkness she is standing by side of me
Whispering words of wisdom Let it be.
My Response: For now Let it be!!!!!!


- WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Meri Duniya hai Tujhme kahin
Tere bin main kya main kya
Meri jaan main teri jaan hai
O saathi mere….
My Response: After being spoilt rotten by all my friends this seem to be so true. Love you Sumeet, Pravs, Wags, Vikki, Bhatia, Vishay, Reens, Neha, Shantanu, Ankit, Prince, Adi, Ruchi, Shwets, Kavs, Alee. Thanks for this awesome song.

- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Kuch Khushbuein Yaadon ke jungle se bah chali
Kuch khidkiyaan lamho ki dastak par khul gayi
JKuch geet purane rakhte te sirhane
Kuch sur kahin khoye the, bandish mil gayi
Jeene ke ishare mil gaye; Bichade the Kinare mil gaye
My Response: Miss you Mom & Dad!!!! you rock


-WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Main jahan rahoon Main kahin bhi hoon,
Teri yaad saath hai
Kisi se kahoon ke nahi kahoon ye jo dil ki baat hai
Kehne ko saath apne ek duniya chalti
Par chupke is dil main tanhai palti hai
Bas yaad saath hai, Teri yaad saath hai
My Response: Yep I know the feeling!!!

-WHAT IS 2+2?
Come stop your crying
It will be all right
Just take my hand Hold it tight

I will protect you
from all around you
I will be here
Don't you cry

For one so small,
you seem so strong
My arms will hold you,
keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here
Don't you cry

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more

You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart, always
My Response: Not yet!!!


- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Is tarah asiqui ka asar chod jaoonga
Tere chehre par apni nazar chod jaoonga
My Response: Yuck!!! I am straight very Straight…No ashiqui with males and I DON’T HIT ON MY FRIENDS!!!!!


- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Walk away if you want to it’s okay if you need to
You can run, But you can never hide
From the shadow that’s creeping up beside you
There is a magic running through your soul
That you can’t have it all
Whatever you do I’ll be two steps behind you
Wherever you go I’ll be there to remind you
It takes a minute of your precious time, Turnaround
I’ll be two steps behind.
My Response: not for the person I like, May be for that one special might be true but still I DO NOT STALK. NO I AM NOT A STALKER.

- WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Hello.
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?

Come on, now.
I hear youre feeling down.
Well I can ease your pain,
Get you on your feet again.

Relax.
I need some information first.
Just the basic facts:
Can you show me where it hurts?

There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ships smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I cant hear what youre sayin.
When I was a child I had a fever.
My hands felt just like two balloons.
Now I got that feeling once again.
I cant explain, you would not understand.
This is not how I am.
I have become comfortably numb.

My Response: This is getting too much no I am not comfortably numb!!!

- WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
There's things that you guess
And things that you know
There's boys you can trust
And girls that you don't
There's little things you hide
And little things that you show
Sometimes you think you're gonna get it
But you don't and that's just the way it goes

I swear i won't tease you
Won't tell you no lies
I don't need no bible
Just look in my eyes
I've waited so long baby
Now that we're friends
Every man's got his patience
And here's where mine ends

I want your sex
I want you
I want your sex
My Response: For fun it’s okay but not as a profession!!!!



- WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Chalo tumko le kar chalein, Hum in Fizaaon mein
Jahan mitha nasha hai taaron ki chaon main
Chalo tumko le kar chalien
My Response: and yes leave you there. Yes given the problem child I have always been my parents would have disowned me long ago


- WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
A new day has...come


I was waiting for so long
For a miracle to come
Everyone told me to be strong
Hold on and don't shed a tear


Through the darkness and good times
I knew I'd make it through
And the world thought I had it all
But I was waiting for you
My Response: Hmmm I might quite apt for the occasion I guess


-WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
You are my theme for a dream
Yes you are, a rare and lovely theme
The dreams I dream day and night
That your arms are holding me so tight

When I dream I kiss you
Music fills with starlight
Every time I touch you
Each and every time a chime rings out I love you
Only you for ever more

cause youre my theme for a dream
Yes you are a rare and lovely theme
So, angel please say that you love me too
And make my dreams come true dream
My Response: What to say????



- WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
dil ne jise apna kaha
bekhabar woh hai wahan
jaane par zameen asmaan
mili nazar unse par
thi hayaa darmiyan
baaton mein bhi kahe na saki
dil ki baatein zubaan
ab hai hulchul
pal pal bekal
dhoonde hain unko dil
ke chale zara unke hi manzil
bole raaze dil par
ab woh hai kahan
dil ne jise apna kaha
bekhabar woh hai wahan
jaane par zameen asmaan
khili khile kaise hai raat
milke woh chaand se
door hain hum milke bhi
dekhenge aapse
tim tim jaage aankhon ke taare
unki hi raahon mein
ke yuhni kabhi
unke bhi dil mein jaage mohabbat
aaye woh yahan
dil ne jise apna kaha

My Response: Straight from the heart!! Arrrrrghh!!!!


- WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Yeh hawain julfo main teri gum ho jaye
Choome nigahon se Chehra tera
Hothon se choo le daman tera
Apni panahon main tujhko bhare
Meri aarzoo ko pareshan kare
Yeh Hawayein Zulzo main teri gum ho jayein…
My Response: yes yes that is the biggest secret, the girl being discuss. The only trouble is this secret is not for me but from me.




- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Na hai yeh pana
Na Khona hi hai
Tera Na hona jane
Kyun hona hi hai

Tum se hi din hota hai
Surmaiye shaam aati
Tumse hi tumse hi

Har ghadi saans aati hai
Zindagi kehlati hai
Tumse hi tumse hi
My Response: Spot on…. You guys make my world!!!


- WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
Aaj unse pahli mulaaqaat hogi phir aamne saamne baat hogi
Phir hogaa kyaa, kyaa pataa kyaa Khabar
Andekhaa anjaanaa mukhDaa kaisaa hogaa na
Jaane vo chaand kaa TukDaa kaisaa hogaa
milte hi unse nazar haay dil mein,
ek beqraari si din raat hogi phir hogaa kyaa, kyaa pataa kyaa Khabar
My Response: hmmmm What to say!!!!

-WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS TAG?
I get up in the evening, and I aint got nothing to say
I come home in the morning, I go to bed feeling the same way
I aint nothing but tired, man Im just tired and bored with myself
Hey there baby, I could use just a little help

You cant start a fire, you cant start a fire without a spark
This guns for hire even if were just dancing in the dark

My Response: Indeed I was dancing in the dark about myself…..

And here I tag Vinni & lil miss sunshine......

Posted by Prats at 11:31 PM