30 Question & Answers

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I saw this tag on Monika’s Blog and then on Preeti’s Blog, as a lot of you would be knowing that I am writing a post a day for like almost a month (have to do it till its completely a month) I take all the tags where I have been tagged. So I do this one, and as it turns out it was fun too with the strange voices in my head giving weird comments, so read at youur own risk-

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

Damn I look good, (Voice inside my head: Only if you lose 10 kgs)

2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?

Had to count Rs. 5227/- Only (including all the chiller)

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?

Adore, Sore, More, Core, Shore, Galore, Floor, Pour….

4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?

The HDFC Credit Card lady, missed her call as I was in a meeting. Later I agreed to take the credit card if she comes for a coffee with me. Damn she refused, she knew I am not going to get the CC and would not be able to pay for the coffee, so considerate no?

5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?

Rihaana – Umbrella,

Beatles- I wanna hold Your Hand

Phil Collins- You’ll be in my heart

Rembrandts – I’ll be there for you (Friends Title Song)

6. What are you wearing right now?

(Why the question sounds too corny to me??? What are you wearing baby types…..and we all know where this goes) Clothes, this is 2009 not 10000BC where I would be wearing a leaf okay two leaves front & back.

7. Do you label yourself?

Oh Yes, Prateek Gupta- Cracking bad ones since 1982.

8. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently own?
Formal Shoes- Hush Puppies & woodland

Casual Shoes – Reebok

Non Marking Squash Shoes- Reebok

Floaters – Adidas

Chappals- Osho Chappals from Koregaon Park Pune :-D ( I have 3 of them )


9.Bright or Dark Room?

Alone – Bright Room, with someone hot – its better to turn of the lights :-)

10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?

Well two of the people took it-

Preeti – She is an unbelievable portrayal of a picture perfect life.

Monika- A very genuine & fun loving person


11. What does your watch look like?

Formal Watch- Chronograph from Swatch, Black Dial and golden brown leather strap.

Casual Watch- Time and Date From Tommy Hilfiger, Metallic Grey Dial with a very heavy look and feel.

There are couple of others most of them metallic and heavy round dials. And I am supposed to get one more Chronograph from a contest I won last month.

12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching Rush Hour

13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Save the settings & Rstart your IDEA phone to Njoy the world of internet. Get FREE Ringtones on http://wap.ideafresh.com/free Brwsing charges as per plan.


14. What's a word that you say a lot?
Loads of them – I, Hey, Excuse me, Thank you, Fuck, Hell, Crap, Damn, Okay, Exactly, For the sake of assumption/understanding.

15. Who told you he/she loved you last?(please exclude spouse , family, children)

Tanvi


16. Last furry thing you touched?
Will toothbrush count as furry (I guess no). Well a Yak on the shimla trip two years back.


17. Favourite age you have been so far?

Imperial Age in the Age of Empires

In Real life I haven’t seen anything other than the Iron Age, where men demarcate nations with boundaries; they learn the arts of navigation and mining; they are warlike, greedy and impious. Truth, modesty and loyalty are nowhere to be found

But the Golden Age sounds fun, defined by justice and peace.

18. What was the last thing you said to someone?

You should watch Paycheck & Thank you for Smoking, amazing movies both of them are.

19.The last song you listened to?

Aaj Purani Rahon Se Koi Mujhe Aawaz Na De Dard Mein Dubey Geet Na De Gham Ka Sisakta Saz Na De

20. Where did you live in 1987?
Kanpur: In my home


21. Are you jealous of anyone?

A lot of people.

22. Is anyone jealous of you?

I wish they were.

23. Name three things that you have on you at all times?

A locket from the temple my family believes in, an armband from the same temple (people see it as my arm has been bandadged, everytime I wear a T, people ask me about it), My hair.

24. What’s your favourite town/city?

Well Kanpur would top charts as I grew up there but otherwise, Hyderabad & Pune.

25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?

4 Years back on a greeting card.

26. Can you change the oil on a car?

Yes, I can change the oil, clean the oil & air filters too. My dad made me to go to the garage for couple of days so that I learn the basic parts of the engines.

27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?

Well, I don’t remember. Never bothered to find out, Kind of dead issue out of the system .

28. Does anything hurt on your body right now?

Yeah my right knee, twisted while playing yesterday

29.What is your current desktop picture?

Deccan Charger Wall Paper

30. Have you been burnt by love?

Yawn!!! Good Question, Next one please??

Posted by Prats at 1:16 PM