Monday, October 30, 2006

10 THINGS I LEARNED WHILE PLAYING KLUELESS2

First of all I think I should offer the creators of klueless2 my heart full condolences, because the way the ideas are being produced in their minds their soul would never be at peace. I must admit that never in my life I have worked harder to get a phone number, not even of the hottest chic I have seen and here I slog my butt off for 3 days to eventually to get phone number of Vivek Mishra (FYI: I haven’t turned gay but the goddamn game was so interesting). I am pretty sure the Satan would have been there side, because even god won’t keep me awake for 3 nights. The 3 nights that I have spent balancing my time between the studies and this game in a ratio of 20:80. The last night fighters for the examinations would know how difficult is to do such a feat in days of your exams. Anyways lots of ranting already I will come straight to the point, the 10 things which are something strange


1- Games like this are more of a man’s affair rather than anything else. I know some pretty readers of this blog would love to call me a male chauvinist pig. But the truth is that this game is created by 3 guys and by far majority of the people I came across on the blog were guys and even among the top 25 winners there have been all guys.

2- Sometimes looking upside down can change your world, its good for general health that when nothing works standing upside down with legs dangling in air might solve a lot of your problems. ( I will tell this to Arjun Singh about this, might solve a lot of problems)

3- Sometimes what you think is the most sensible and obvious thing in the world might not be the same for someone else. It matters a lot when the verdict of that “someone else” is deciding factor.

4- One should never leave spelling mistakes in the documents. Spelling mistakes can be quite a pain you all know where. For me the pain lasted for more than 12hrs and was quite a learning experience.

5- Sometimes ignorance is bliss, I would have never tried to solve a Rubik cube if I knew how tough it is, I won’t write further because it might spoil the game for many who are still struggling.

6- Sometimes knowing weird things like Japanese movies being remade and Pink Floyd is not only David Gilmour but Roger Waters too helps

7- Quitting or Failures cannot be options anywhere.

8- There are 19 a#*&s who have beaten me and I have to shoot them to be the best or will have to wait for the next year. And one of them is meeting me for dinner tonight…can someone lend me a pistol J (Ps. For those who don’t know I finished in top 20 in this game)

9- Next time some smart-ass tells you about an interesting game in midst of the exams shoot him there itself don’t leave a chance.

10- Forward the game to all the people in your class as still 3 exams are left….

Well that’s the story of me & klueless2.

Posted by Prats at 7:52 PM